- Le marché des transactions va TREMBLER!!!!!!
- Brock Boeser sera bientôt ÉCHANGÉ au Minnesota!!!!!!!
- Depuis la mort de son père...
- Boeser ne veut qu'une seule chose..
- Revenir à la maison...chez lui...au Minnesota...
- Les Canucks tentent de réaliser son souhait et auraient trouvé un TERRAIN d'entente avec le Wild...
- Mais le DG du Minnesota, Bill Guérin, doit libérer du CASH sur la masse salariale de l'équipe.
- Même l'agent de Boeser, Ben Hankinson, avoue que son client est tout proche du Minnesota.
“They’re trying to move some things around, potentially,” Hankinson said Wednesday on The Athletic Hockey Show. “More importantly, maybe are they on the inside (of the playoffs)? They obviously had a big win last night. There’s 82 games, you don’t think one win would be so important. But where are they sitting? Does Billy want to add? Or could he be a potential seller?
“But where does Brock Boeser fit? I think he fits in perfectly (as) a top-six scoring wing, probably playing with (Matt) Boldy. But there are other pieces in play. There are rumors that (Jordan) Greenway could be going. Obviously the whole (Matt) Dumba rumors. (Calen) Addison has been scratched a little bit, too. There’s a ton at play.”
“(Guerin) is always looking at every scenario, whether that’s center or winger or Brock Boeser specifically,” Hankinson said. “He’s 25 years old. He can score. He’s not scoring at a great rate this year, but he’s putting up a lot of points. But I think he’d be a great fit.
“There’d have to be a lot of salary retained by Vancouver, and I don’t think that’s something they’re too excited to do, because they just signed Brock Boeser. Billy would have to have them eat a big, big chunk of that $6.65 (million) to fit him in next year and the year after, because that’s when the cap gets really tight for the Wild.”